下载

Swc453@sbcglobal.net

Here sharing download links to every one that want to download Movies,Game,Rapidshare, Hotfile, Hollywood Movies, Bollywood Movies. You can free download it that you want in this website. Please Trying to get you link in here . Before you start trading FOREX make sure you know exactly what market y1 @ 5:43PM
legal farmhand said...

I am a 73-year-old man. My wife of 12 years left October of 09. She had informed me a few months earlier that I had to remortgage the house to pay her gambling debts of about 33 thousand dollars again. I refused; when she left, she had a computer with a porn image on it. She had bought the computer even with two computers in the house.
She talked me into paying her gambling debts in about 2002, promising to ban herself from the casino boats. Later I discovered she used a different name on the ban documentation and continued to gamble unknown to me.
Afterwards I cashed in my retirement plan and bought a new house. We were in the new house about a year when she told me she had continued to gamble, accumulating about 18 thousand in debts. I mortgaged the house on her promise to quit gambling. We bought a new car with some of the money of the line of credit on the house also. As stated above in late 09 she informed me of the continued gambling, with the 33 thousand dollars of gambling debts. She left claiming the computer had porn on it and if I did not agree to her terms, she would take it to the law.
I obtained a lawyer that at first appeared to be aggressive to do me justice. I obtained her bank statements showing where she had withdrawn $34,795.08 from her checking account. This was money from her salary until her job closed social security and state unemployment benefits. I also discovered she had drained the line of credit on the house. I contacted the state gambling agency, to no avail. I did contact a highway patrol officer who enforces the state laws on gambling. She was arrested for trespassing a few days later and had to pay a fine.
I met with my lawyer with documentation of my retirement account details, of it being earned prior to marriage, trail of cashing it in then purchase of the house. I had copies of her checking account, the account of the line of credit and her bankruptcy. He stated she had no right to any monetary relief. My lawyer called once about the porn claims that her lawyer was making. I had informed my attorney of the porn accusation in the initial conference, he indicated the charges were just threats and not to worry.
My lawyer, my wife and lawyer did not come to the pretrial settlement conference with the presiding judge. Two days later on the trial date my lawyer did not show until about ten minutes past the docket time, telling me it had been settled and I would have to give her $35,000.00 and pay her health insurance for two years. I disagreed, the lawyer got belligerent and said I had too agree or the judge would get mad if I brought up any of the evidence, including the fact that her former husband and his wife were there to testify of my wife’s methods to get what she wanted. My wife’s former husband had volunteered to testify that in their divorce my wife had told him to buy her a new car or else she would file charges of sexual misconduct with her teen age daughter. My wife and her former husband’s present wife were single "buddies" when I met my wife. They had same age daughters in junior high school. The former husband’s present wife had two other teen age daughters at home at that time. This woman told me that she knew the husband had not done anything to my wife’s daughter, or she would not have had anything to do with him. My lawyer said the judge would get mad and throw the book at me if anything I claimed was presented in court, that my wife was entitled to the settlement.
After that day in the court house, I talked to the local police, the detective stated my wife had brought in a computer and wanted me arrested. He told me he found no illegal porn, and my wife got upset he did not take her word and arrest me anyway. The detective furnished me a phone number to the FBI, the agent there checked and no information indicated any porn reports.
My wife contacted me with demands a few days later, threatened me if I did not do as she wanted she would call a U.S. Attorneys office and have me prosecuted.
I hung up and called the U.S. Attorney, they stated they had the computer, it had illegal porn, but they could not prove who had put it on the computer. The local detective did not find illegal porn, but 100 miles away and a later date the U.S. Attorney found illegal porn????

No one seems to have an interest that I have been blackmailed. Also there is no interest that she has broken me and wants what little equity left in the house.
If you are a taxpayer I would like to thank you for supporting her as the taxpayers in the U.S. will pay for her bankruptcy and her government furnished senior citizen apartment. If she gets what she wants I will end up in a government home or be on the new healthcare death list
Spencer W Chaffin
Swc453@sbcglobal.net

Reply
2 stars vote downvote upReporou are in. Very likely the best definition of FOREX can be found at the INVESTOPEDIA we